FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of wood work do you make?
We custom make, Architectural woodwork, libraries,Coffered ceiling, Mantels, Home Thaters, WIne Cellars, and all types of residential and commercial bars to fit in your space.
2. What shape and styles of bars are there?
We manufacture bars in L shape, U Shape or any custom configuration.
3. Where can I purchase a bar?
You can call our office and we will gladly help you.
4. How is a bar installed and who installs it?
Our product can be installed by a third party following the set of instructions that come with the packing list. Local installation is normally included in our prices, covering an area of 150 miles radius from our office in lodi. We also offer installation throughout North America and the caribean. These prices vary depending on shipping, logging and travel fees.
5. How is the bar delivered?
Our product can be delivered in our own trucks or by a common carrier if itís not by us.
6. What are the maximum and minimum dimensions?
We manufacture bars from 6 LF and up.
7. What is the lead time?
Our lead time for delivery is 14 weeks
8. How long does an installation usually take?
An average installation usually takes 2-3 days.
9. What kind of material is used for the fabrication of the bars?
For the manufacture of our bars we use only high end, selected woods.
10. What electric and Plumbing adjustments are needed?
We will provide you a full set of drawings, showing where to locate electrical and Plumbing points.
11. What equipment can be put into the bars?
You bar can be custom made to fit any type of equipment. Although we will always give a suggested equipment layout.
12. Do you provide any equipment?
We can provide U-line Refrigerators and Ice makers.
13. Do you provide stools?
We are dealers for Darafeev stools.
14. What type of finishes do you use?
We use high quality stains and hand-rubbed patinas with wax.
15. What is included with the bar?
Installations are complete. Lights, plinths, knobs, glass shelves, adjustable shelves and solid brass pipe.